TP02 - Canyoneering + Kawasan Falls + Oslob Whale Watching + Tumalog Falls
Oslob Whale Shark
Watch the whale shark up close and personal.
Experience a once-in-a-lifetime adventure with one of the biggest whales in the world.
Enjoy swimming, snorkeling and taking picture with the whales.
Bring or rent underwater camera for your souvenirs.
Grandiose water curtains.
Be covered with mist.
Bathe in nature’s shower and dip in its mini pool.
Hike the rocky trails to the cliff.
Jump off your fear in a cliff dive.
Float and have a selfie above the deep waters.
Cascading waters from mountain springs.
See through the waters an enchanting backdrop of dense tropical forest.
Try riding a bamboo raft;
Rumble into an aquamarine pool.
Take a shower massage from the waterfalls.
See our Rates & Tour Packages :
- Venue Entrance Fees
- Air-conditioned Transportation (Innova for less than 7 pax and Hi-Ace Commuter/Grandia for 7 – 12 pax)
- Use of Life Jacket, Snorkel for Whale Shark Watching and Snorkeling
- Boat Ride for whaleshark watching and snorkeling
- Life Jacket and Head Gear for Canyoneering
- Canyoneering Venue Fees
- Canyoneering Guide Fee
- Motorbike pickup from Kawasan
- Recovery meal after the canyoneering adventure (set meal)
- Bamboo Rafting at Kawasan Falls (Free For 4 pax and above only)
- Underwater Camera (You can rent from the locals there if you don’t have one)
- Meals (Breakfast, Snacks,Lunch) except recovery meal after canyoneering adventure
- Bamboo Raft Rental (Php 300.00) in Kawasan Falls
- Cottage/Table (Php 300.00) in Kawasan Falls
- 4:00 AM Pickup at any point in Metro Cebu (Hotels/Airport)
- 7:00 AM Arrival at Tan-awan, Oslob
- 7:15 AM Whale Watching and Snorkeling Registration and Briefing
- 7:30 AM Whale Watching and Snorkeling (30 minutes duration only)
- 8:00 AM Light Breakfast
- 8:00 AM Departure for Canyoneering Site
- 9:00 AM Arrival in Badian
- 9:45 AM Gear Preparation and Briefing
- 10:00 AM Start of Canyoneering
- 2:00 PM Ending Canyoneering by Swimming at Kawasan Falls
- 3:30 PM Departure from Kawasan Falls (to Cebu City)
No. of Person's and Prices
Children / Kids Pricing
Note: Additional of P500 per head for foreign guests Snorkeling with the whale sharks
P 500 per pax for Foreign Guest
Inclusive use of snorkeling gears
Note: The add-on of Php500 for foreign guests is a part of Municipal and Tourist ordinance in Oslob, Cebu.
Checklist in Canyoneering
- Must be 12 years old and above
- Knows how to swim
- Bring extra shorts and shirts
- Sandals or boots
- Extra bottled water
- Travel insurance