TP02 - Kawasan Falls + Badian Canyoneering + Oslob Whale Watching + Tumalog Falls
Oslob Whale Shark
Kawasan Falls – The most popular destination from Badian is the Kawasan Falls with cascading waters from mountain springs. Kawasan Falls is the most popular tourist destination in the town. It is well visited by both foreign and local tourists for the see through the waters an enchanting backdrop of dense tropical forest. Rumble into an aquamarine pool & a gentle hush of rushing ice cool water and more in Badian’s Kawasan Falls.
Kawasan has many waterfalls and is a great get-away destination in the southern part of Cebu for family’s and gatherings. Kawasan Falls is a must see attraction while you’re in town and is a three-tiered cascade of crystal clear waterfalls. It is the highlight of Barangay Matutinao located in the municipal of Badian.
The waterfalls makes up the Matutinao River System, also awarded many times as the cleanest inland body of water in the country. The water coming from the falls is clean and crystal clear. Our cebu tour package gives you the magical landscape of Kawasan Falls is very cool and refreshing, an ideal paradise to anyone who loves and want to get intimate with nature. Kawasan Falls is one of the most famous waterfalls in the Philippines, especially in Cebu along with Tumalog Falls. Enjoy the cold swim in the fresh, crystal clear spring water of Kawasan Falls.
Badian Canyoneering – Badian canyoneering is one of the highlights of adventure seekers. Our cebu tour package gives you hike the rocky trails to the cliff, jump off your fear in a cliff dive and float and have a best selfie above the deep waters & kawasan falls is the end of canyoneering that awaits turquoise blue water where you can swim around and relax. For those who are more adventurous, one could also embark on a bamboo raft and go for a ride under the waterfall and at the same time receive a tremendous neck massage by the pouring water.
Oslob Whale Shark Watching – Watch the whale shark up close and personal. Our cebu tour package let’s you Experience a once-in-a-lifetime adventure with one of the biggest whales in the world. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling and taking picture with the whales. Bring or rent underwater camera for your souvenirs.
Tumalog Falls – Beautiful water curtains & mist with clear teal water. Cebu Bohol Adventure – cebu tour package let’s you feel and enjoy the natural spring water in pool like bottom with white lime pebbles.
See our Rates & Tour Packages :
- Venue Entrance Fees
- Air-conditioned Transportation (Innova for less than 7 pax and Hi-Ace Commuter/Grandia for 7 – 12 pax)
- Use of Life Jacket, Snorkel for Whale Shark Watching and Snorkeling
- Boat Ride for whaleshark watching and snorkeling
- Life Jacket and Head Gear for Canyoneering
- Canyoneering Venue Fees
- Canyoneering Guide Fee
- Motorbike pickup from Kawasan
- Recovery meal after the canyoneering adventure (set meal)
- Bamboo Rafting at Kawasan Falls (Free For 4 pax and above only)
- Underwater Camera (You can rent from the locals there if you don’t have one)
- Meals (Breakfast, Snacks,Lunch) except recovery meal after canyoneering adventure
- Bamboo Raft Rental (Php 300.00) in Kawasan Falls
- Cottage/Table (Php 300.00) in Kawasan Falls
- 4:00 AM Pickup at any point in Metro Cebu (Hotels/Airport)
- 7:00 AM Arrival at Tan-awan, Oslob
- 7:15 AM Whale Watching and Snorkeling Registration and Briefing
- 7:30 AM Whale Watching and Snorkeling (30 minutes duration only)
- 8:00 AM Light Breakfast
- 8:00 AM Departure for Canyoneering Site
- 9:00 AM Arrival in Badian
- 9:45 AM Gear Preparation and Briefing
- 10:00 AM Start of Canyoneering
- 2:00 PM Ending Canyoneering by Swimming at Kawasan Falls
- 3:30 PM Departure from Kawasan Falls (to Cebu City)
No. of Person's and Prices
Children / Kids Pricing
Note: Additional of P500 per head for foreign guests Snorkeling with the whale sharks
P 500 per pax for Foreign Guest
Inclusive use of snorkeling gears
Note: The add-on of Php500 for foreign guests is a part of Municipal and Tourist ordinance in Oslob, Cebu.
Checklist in Canyoneering
- Must be 12 years old and above
- Knows how to swim
- Bring extra shorts and shirts
- Sandals or boots
- Extra bottled water
- Travel insurance